Susan Singleton has given about 1700 legal courses since 1990 in the UK and abroad, on average giving about 70 courses a year, many being all day or several days long. This is possibly more than any other full time practising solicitor in the UK. She also regularly chairs legal conferences. She has spoken all over the world in 16 countries i.e. in the UK and Austria, Belgium, Dubai, France, Germany, Holland, Hungary, Iran, Ireland, Nigeria, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Trinidad and Turkey.
Through established conference providers such as BPP, MBL, Central Law Training, Falconbury and Management Forum and others she has spoken at in-house and public events and also put on her own events run by Singlelaw over the years. Typical courses which have been provided in-house and as public events include on competition law, data protection including GDPR, commercial law developments, IT/ecommerce/IP law - copyright, trade marks, designs and/or patents, the Bribery Act, the competitoin law and vertical agreements, consumer and contract law.
Click Here for Our Customised In-House Training Brochure
The Solicitors Group:-
1. Resale Price Maintenance - Competition Law Implications
2. Agency and Distribution Agreements - Update
3. Ownership of IP Rights - Update and Reminder
4. Preparing for Brexit for Commercial Lawyers.
1. Brexit - What IP Attorneys Need to Know
2. Bring your own device policies and the impact of GDPR - An Update - Webinar
3. Data Protection, Copyright and GDPR - the Essentials for Law Firms
1. Protecting IP Rights in Software Agreements
2. Distance & Internet Selling - Complex Made Simple
3. Agency & Distribution Agreements - Drafting Tips for Commercial Lawyers
Above webinars for MBL Seminars
The Solicitors Group:-
1. Mergers - when do you need competition clearance?
2. Resolving and litigating disputes between shareholders
3. Joint ventures - common contract clauses
4. The new Data Protection Regulation - impact on your business pre and post Brexit
5. The new trade secrets directive and impact on and update of non-disclosure agreements
6. Competition law pre and post Brexit - update and reminder.
1.Distance & Internet Selling - An Update on the New Legislation - webinar for MBL Seminars
2. New EU Law on Enforcement of Judgments - In Force from January 2015 - webinar for MBL Seminars
3. Termination of Agency Agreements webinar for MBL seminars
4. Joint Ventures - Webinar for MBL seminars
5. EU Law for Litigators - Spotting the Euro Points - webinar for MBL seminars
6. Competition Law a one hour update - Webinar - MBL seminars
7. Data Protection - bring your own device policy webinar - MBL seminars webinar
8. Data Protection Compliance & Copyright - The Essentials for Law Firm Staff - webinar - MBL seminars
Books by Susan Singleton
All books by Susan Singleton can be purchased from web sites such as www.amazon.co.uk - search "Susan Singleton" for a full listing. Author of 33 books. Contributor to an additional 49 books and a large number of legal articles. Some books are listed below:-
Susan Singleton's Amazon author page at link
Joint Ventures and Shareholders' Agreements, 6th edition 2021 (also author of editions 4th & 5th) Bloomsbury £170 link
Beswick and Wine: Buying and Selling Private Companies and Businesses, 11th edition 2022, (also author of editions 7th, 8th, 9th & 10th) Bloomsbury £155 link
Buying and Selling Insolvent Companies and Businesses (joint author of editions 1st, 2nd & 3rd with Ken Titchen), 3rd edition 2022, Bloomsbury £125 link
Commercial Contracts - a Practical Guide to Standard Terms, (joint author with Dr. Richard Lawson (died 2018) of editions 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th and of the 5th edition with Dr. S. Sheikh), 5th edition 2020 £135 link
Commercial Agency Agreements: Law and Practice, 5th edition 2020, (also author of editions 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th) Bloomsbury £170 link
Business, the Internet and the Law, (£620) from 2021 part of Bloomsbury's Intellectual Property and IT online service (£2,895 per year for the full service including 18 publications which includes E-Contracts (a set of internet law related precedents of which Susan Singleton has been co-author since the 1st edition in 2001)). Author of 1st edition and all later editions of Business, the Internet and the Law looseleaf book first published 1999. Updated thrice yearly link and link
E-Commerce and Convergence - a Guide to the Law of Digital Media, 5th edition 2021 (author of 5th edition) Bloomsbury £150 link
Competition Law (1993) Audio Presentation - Susan Singleton