IT Law Today gives you a totally focused view on the latest changes and developments in information technology law - from a business and consumer perspective. It provides regular legislative updates governing IT, examination of the latest court cases, new technology advancements and analysis from leading practitioners in the industry.
Your complete guide to all the latest legal issues affecting the IT and telecoms and industry
Price: £1100 (10 issues per year delivered in both hardcopy and PDF format)
IT Law Today is the only monthly newsletter that provides a quick point of reference for all major case law and statutory developments in the IT, e-commerce and telecoms fields of practice. Every issue brings you:
- Regular legislative updates along with the implications of new regulations governing IT
- Detailed examination of the latest high-profile court cases - alerting you to judgments as and when they happen
- Information on new technology advancements and their subsequent influence on your business strategy
- Expert research and analysis from leading practioners in the industry IT Law Today ensure that you are kept informed of all legal developments - and does so in a brief, clear format. It saves you valuable time by delivering the information you need, right on your desktop.
- In every issue you will find practical, incisive and revealing commentary and analysis on key issues - the impact of which could have dramatic financial effects for your business or that of your clients. With IT Law Today, you will receive regular updates on:
- Recent judgments affecting the legality of IT contracts
- The controversies and issues surrounding the internet
- Security and data protection updates
- How companies are tackling counterfeiting and piracy
- The latest worldwide news on telecommunications
- Current IT disputes and how they affect your business
- Copyright - ensuring you are protected IT Law Today simplifies these complex legal developments for you and reports them concisely, without bias, making it is an invaluable business and information resource.
- The newsletter was originally named Applied Computer and Communications Law and was first published in 1984 by Monitor Press and edited by Ian Walden (now of Baker & McKenzie and Professor, Queen Mary, University of London) and then edited from 1992 by the still current editor, Susan Singleton. She began writing for the publication in 1991. It was published under the current name IT Law Today by Informa plc until 2010 and then by Singlelaw. It is now in 2023 in its 31st year under that name (and 39th year from inception). 2023 issues are Volume 31 of IT Law Today.
To subscribe email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8866 1934 (non-UK:+44 20 8866 1934)